CELL-DYN Ruby – is the latest product offers haematological, this fully functional system is based on patented optical technology called MAPSS, becoming the standard for laboratories, which allows for obtaining the largest number of relevant results obtained in the first measurement and the reduction rate of manual analysis, and Also guiding the direction of the introduction of advanced and fully intuitive software
Dimensions and weight:
– Height: 35 cm
– Width: 25 cm
– Depth: 35 cm
– Weight: 9 kg (without reagents)
– Up to 60 samples / hour
– 6 sets of control
– 100 results in a set
– Levey-Jennings charts
– Downloading / File read with the control
– EQC program
– Search function: ID / Date
– Flagging of results of pathological
– 1500 results with histograms
– 60,000 results in an external USB drive
– Programmable reference value
– Programmable units
– Barcode reader: Code 128, 39, interleaved 2 of 5
– Touch Screen
– USB Output
– Password – 4 levels of access
– Automation of procedures
- Weight: 35 kg
- Power supply: 100/240 V – 50/60 Hz – 200VA
- Height – 51.6 cm
- Width – 44.4 cm
- Depth – 48.1 cm
- Printer: Laser
- Yield: 60 determinations / hr.
- Computer Specifications: 68 331 microprocessor, RS 232C,
communication and a bi-directional
- Capacity results: final result
26 parameters of peripheral blood
CBC / DIFF 5-piece
- Open system collection
- The minimum amount of blood for analysis (CBC – 30 ml – DIFF: 53 uL)
- Efficient and economical hematology analyzer
- Technology DHSS *
- MDSS * technology
DESCRIPTION AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- most modern and reliable measurement techniques (Flow cytometry and laser measurements).
- The unique measurement cell hemoglobin.
- Two-dimensional analysis of the PLT: MPC as an indicator of platelet activation.
- Two-way measurement of leukocytes (halogen lamp, laser diode).
- High sensitivity of flags (NRBC, Atyp Lymph, Blasts, ImmGran, Detail of RBC, PLT Clumps).
- Performance Analyzer per hour: 120 marks CBC + 5-DIFF or 74 signs CBC + 5-DIFF + RET.
- 3 ways to enter the sample – with an open tube manual, manual with a closed tube, with an automatic feeder.
- automatic feeder for 150 test tubes (15 cancers in 10 tubes) with an internal bar code reader.
- 64 user definable ranges of standards for age and gender